Solutions And Support For Families

Keep The Time You Deserve With Your Children

You’ve worked hard to form a positive relationship with your child. Don’t risk losing it all in the divorce. Instead of hoping for the outcome you and your family deserve after your divorce, fight for it with the help of an experienced Washington family law attorney.

At Resolute Law PLLC, you can work with a child custody lawyer to come up with a plan to keep your family together. We have more than 15 years of combined experience representing people from the Yakima and Tri-Cities communities through their family law issues, and we are committed to helping each of our clients earn the optimal outcome in their cases.

Finding Time For Your Family

Whether you are pursuing primary or joint custody, or you are seeking ample visitation time with your children, making your voice and wishes heard in court is easier with a lawyer at your side. Our family law team can gather and present the factors a judge considers in these cases to ensure they have the necessary information to come to a decision that you can be satisfied with.

For parents with primary custody, we understand that you will need help being a single parent. In addition to helping you secure the time you deserve with your children, we can also help you earn the money you need to care for them.

The Resources Your Family Needs

If you’ll be raising your child on your own, you deserve to receive child support. Our lawyers can help you through goals, including:

  • Calculating child support
  • Fighting for higher payments, if needed
  • Working to alleviate the stress of being a single parent

We’re serious about fighting for your best interests, and we are committed to doing everything we can to help you.

We Are Here For Your Family

If you are trying to get the time you deserve with your children, allow us to fight for the outcome you deserve. Once we know your side of the story, we can come up with a parenting plan that meets your needs. Call 509-381-7330 or email us here now to speak with our lawyer about a child custody arrangement.