Our Strength Is In Our Solutions
When Washington families and parents face life-changing struggles, they need life-changing help. As they work through complex, emotionally charged issues, they need the guidance of a compassionate lawyer with firsthand knowledge of these issues. At Resolute Law PLLC, our attorneys offer the empathetic, experiential assistance many people seek.
From our Yakima office, we serve members of our community and beyond. We are a minority- and veteran-owned business, and our unique perspectives help us craft creative, forward-thinking solutions for our clients.
What Can We Help With?
We provide steadfast support to clients facing the following issues:
- Family law: We handle a variety of family law matters, from adoption to divorce to modifications.
- Divorce and legal separation: We assist individuals through legal proceedings and guide them toward new beginnings.
- Child custody and visitation: We guide families toward custody solutions that put their children’s needs first.
- Child support: We work with clients to establish arrangements that allow their children to flourish without hurting their wallets.
- Protection orders: We support both victims of domestic violence and individuals accused of abuse.
- Paternity: We help Washington fathers establish paternity and fight for time with their children.
We also handle criminal defense cases out of our Yakima office.
Finding Our Yakima Office
Our office is situated in the heart of downtown Yakima, one mile west of I-82. We are blocks away from both the Yakima County Courthouse and the Richard Zais Justice Center. We are also located near The Capitol Theatre and the Yakima Central Library.
Let Us Support You Through Your Legal Challenges
We can help you find solutions to your family law and criminal law issues. Call 509-381-7330 to schedule a free consultation at our Yakima office. You can also make an appointment through our online contact form.
Yakima Family Law Office
Resolute Law PLLC
34 N 3rd Street
Yakima, WA 98901